Disposable Non Powdered Latex Free Vinyl Gloves (200 pack) Size Large
These gloves meet the requirements for the Tusla Early Years Inspectorate.
Disposable non powdered Latex free gloves must be worn where there is a risk of contact with blood or body fluids (nappy changes etc). Gloves should be changed and hands washed between each nappy change/exposure to blood or body fluid.
- Latex free and non sterile reducing the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions
- Powder free design reduces the chance of powder contamination
- Beaded cuff for added strength and easier donning
- Lasts longer than most gloves with a shelf life of 5 years
- Phthalate-free means better safety and comfort
- Food grade gloves for use in catering environments
- Single use only
Also available in medium.
Box 0f 100 in stock.
Disposable Glove Sizing Chart available to download.
Biodegradable aprons sold separately.