Website StartBright Early learning Centres CLG
Early Years Educator/Room Leader required for StartBright Deansrath
(Clondalkin) 35 hours per week
Applications are being sought from suitably qualified and experienced people for the role of Early Years Educator/ Room Leader at our StartBright Deansrath centre, located in Clondalkin.
We require a dedicated, flexible and enthusiastic individuals who are quality driven and have a child focused approach to early childhood education.
All applicants must have a minimum qualification of FETAC level 6 in Childcare.
Experience in an early years setting is essential.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A sound working knowledge of Síolta & Aistear
• An inclusive approach to practice
• Knowledge of the Child Care Act 1991 (Early Years Services) (Registration of School Age Services) Regulations 2018
• An understanding and knowledge of the National Quality Framework and of all aspects of operating a quality early years environment required understanding and knowledge
• A good knowledge and understanding of child protection and the duties and responsibilities under Children First
• A good knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety legislation
• Experience of working with parents as partners
• A flexible approach to their work
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• An ability to work in partnership with other Educators
• Prepared to complete a Garda Vetting form and additional mandatory training required for the role
• Be naturally warm and respectful towards children & their needs
Interested candidates should send a current CV and cover letter specifically stating the position applied for to:
The Manager via email;
Or alternatively via post to:
The Manager, StartBright ELC Head Office, 1st Floor, ACE Enterprise Park, Bawnogue, Clondalkin, D22
The closing date for receipt of applications is strictly no later than 1pm on Wednesday 10th August 2022.
Please note short-listing may apply.
StartBright Early Learning Centres Company Ltd by Guarantee is an equal opportunities employer.