Website Sherpa Kids South Dublin (D6,6W,14,16)
Main responsibilities: Effective coordination of the day-to-day running of the Sherpa Kids Afterschool Care Programme; making certain that all children attending receive optimal care at all times, with a focus on a safe and secure environment delivered through a structured, fun, well balanced programme.
· Creating and coordinating creative activities
· Providing high quality childcare to school aged children.
· Booking management (system based) with support
· Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Developing relationship with parents and other stakeholders ie: School Secretaries, Caretakers, Principals etc.
· Ensuring a safe, secure and fun environment for all children in our care.
· Ensuring full compliance in all areas of operations
Number of Hours:
Options available 35 hours weekly
General working hours: 1pm – 6.30pm Monday – Friday onsite and additional non contact time from home, for planning/administration.
– Full supported induction training.
– Competitive salary.
– Career progression opportunities.
– Continuous training and development.
– Friendly and supportive working environment.
– Enjoy where you work!
· Child related qualification such as teaching background or Children’s Services Qualifications – Minimum Fetac Level 5 in Childcare
– Experience working with children with additional needs an advantage
– First Aid (we can arrange if needs renewal)
– Experience working with school aged children
– Friendly, approachable, enthusiastic, caring
– Good communicator