Website Lansdowne Lodge Preschool Montessori
Childcare Educator Position
We are currently recruiting for a Childcare Educator in our Pre-School Montessori working with children aged 16mts-6 years. The successful candidate must be qualified and have some experience, but training will be given. We seek a person who is prepared to provide a safe, secure and healthy environment for the care, safety and welfare of children. The person must be outgoing creative and have a genuinely caring nature as well as excellent interpersonal and communicational skills. Successful candidates will be called for interview and must be willing to undergo reference checks and garda vetting.
The start date is from September / October 2022 . The position is permanent and full time – 40 Hours per Week – Monday to Friday.
Salary : Depending on experience
We are a full time facility caring for children aged 16 mts – 6 yrs and are located in the Dublin 4 – Ballsbridge area – close to both a Dart station and bus stop
The successful candidate must have:
• Minimum Experience Required training will be given.
• Minimum Qualification : Fetac Level 5 /6/ 7
• Ability Skills : Communications , Creativity , Personal/Social Care
• Competency Skills : Decision Making , Initiative , Teamwork .
• Knowledge of working with the Aistear Curriculum Framework
Roles and Responsibilities
• Ensuring the individual needs of children are identified and met
• Adhering to company policies, procedures and operational practices at all times Ensuring positive
working relationships are developed and maintained with children, staff, parents and carers.
• Good communication skills-Fluency in both spoken & written English