FamiliBase are currently recruiting Early Years Educators.
• 3 full time positions 38 hours per week, Salary Full time €27,000
FamiliBase is a centre for children, young people and families based in Dublin 10. FamiliBase has three strands of service delivery i.e. Early Years Care and Education, Child and Family Supports and Youth and Community Supports. FamiliBase operates an integrated model of practice. Programme delivery in FamiliBase occurs at different levels i.e. from universal level to intensive wrap around practice for those with multiple or more complex needs. FamiliBase could be described as a ‘one stop shop’ of supports for children, young people and families.
• A minimum of FETAC Level 5 in childcare or equivalent.
• An understanding of Highscope approach
• Minimum 1-year experience in a childcare facility
• Capacity to implement childcare practice in line with organisational policies and procedures.
• Motivated to work on own initiative
• A commitment to working with parents and children in a way that supports positive child development, child-parent relationship and overall child and family well-being.
• To attend all meetings as required e.g. staff meetings, team development
• Demonstrated flexible attitude to work
FamiliBase Early Years Benefits
• Excellent training opportunities and continuous professional development
• Dynamic and diverse work environment within a multi-disciplinary team
• Access to Employee Assistance Programme
• 25 days annual leave per annum
• 4 company days
• Team wellness days
Applications should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘early years practitioner” in subject line.
Applications will be accepted via CV and Cover Letter.
Closing date for applications is 8th of December 2022 at 5pm.
Selection will involve the shortlisting of applicants for interview based on the criteria for the position.
All applicants who meet the criteria may not be shortlisted for an interview. A panel may be formed to fill future vacancies.
The successful candidate will only be appointed after successful completion of Garda vetting and reference checks.
FamiliBase is an equal opportunities employer