Clonea Rathgormack Community Playgroup CLG
Serving the community's needs since 1987!
PERSON SPECIFICATION: PLAYGROUP MANAGER – Re Advertisement
- Early year’s educational qualification at Fetac level 6 or higher is desirable.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a playgroup setting.
- Experience as in Management Duties with relevant experience of record keeping pertaining to playgroup operations.
- Experience in managing staff, volunteers and work placement students.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations.
- Experience of basic financial management in relation to income and expenditure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team.
- Ability and willingness to be flexible in the provision and delivery of the service.
- Willing to work flexible hours.
- Ability to demonstrate an excellent understanding of the needs of young children.
- Ability to be responsive to the needs of young children, their parents, and the staff team.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and expertise of a child centred approach to learning through play based on current best practices and implementation of same within Clonea Rathgormack Community Playgroup CLG.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent organisational abilities.
- Open to further training and willingness to engage in personal development opportunities and training in best practice developments.
Salary will be based on level of qualification and years of experience.
Closing Date 23rd September, 2022 at 12 noon.