- Sharing Knowledge
- Publications and Resources
- Awards Application Form
- Learning Story of the Year Award
- Emergent Curriculum in Action Learning Story of the Year Award
- Learning Story of the Year from a ‘Newcomer’ Award
- Inspired Practice Award 2021
- Partnership with Families Innovation Award 2021
- Leadership for Inclusion Award
- Transitions for Children Award
- Pedagogical Leader Award 2021
- How To Apply for Early Childhood Ireland Awards
- Judging Process 2021
- FAQ Early Childhood Ireland National Annual Awards 2021
- Awards 2020
- Garda Vetting
- Jobs Board
- Member Area
Month: November 2021
As part of the “First Years, First Priority Campaign, Eurochild hosted a webinar recently on the challenges in tackling disadvantage in early childhood based on the key findings of country analysis and cross-country data on early childhood.
The first day of the nursery is hard for everyone, even for a crocodile. And on top of this, there are so many sounds and noises to be heard! How does little Crocodile deal with it all? Follow him as he journeys through the sounds he encounters and tries to make it through to the end of the day when he will be reunited with his mum again.
National Women’s Council of Ireland host webinar on ‘Gender Budgeting in Ireland: Delivering change for women’ that takes an analytical lens to Budget 2022 in respect of advancing women’s equality in Ireland.
New research released this week by WorkEqual says that career progression is impacted most by parents of pre-school children than any other age group: 46% of women feel impacted, compared to 16% of men.
Continuing our Podcast series on Children’s Participation, Sharon Skehill, from Newtown Kids’ Club: Willows and Nursery outdoor settings, Abbeyknockmoy, Co. Galway discusses how she ensures that children of all ages are consulted and those opinions acted on in her day to day practice.