Membership Terms and Conditions
Early Childhood Ireland has put in place procedures to enable interested parties to notify the organisation of their comments and complaints. These procedures include systems to ensure that all feedback (including all complaints) is responded to and addressed within a specified timeframe.
Early Childhood Ireland’s National Pyjama Day is committed to ensuring that all our communications and dealings with our members and our supporters are of the highest possible standard. We listen and respond to the views of members and participants so that we can continue to improve our service.
Early Childhood Ireland’s National Pyjama Day welcomes both positive and negative feedback.
Therefore, we aim to ensure that:
• it is as easy as possible to make a complaint;
• we treat as a complaint any clear expression of dissatisfaction with our operations which calls for a response;
• we treat it seriously whether it is made by telephone, letter, social media, email or in person;
• we deal with it quickly and politely;
• we respond accordingly – for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, and
• information on any action taken etc;
• we learn from complaints, use them to improve, and monitor them at our Board.
What to do if you have feedback on National Pyjama Day:
If you have feedback about any aspect of our event, you can contact Early Childhood Ireland in writing, by email or by telephone. Please use the word ‘complaint or comment’ in the subject field of your email.
In the first instance, your feedback will be dealt with by our National Pyjama Day Coordinator. Please give us as much information as possible and let us know how you would like us to respond to you, providing relevant contact details.
Please call: 01 404 0658
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Childhood Ireland National Pyjama Day
National Pyjama Day is one of the most exciting dates in our members’ diaries each year and is eagerly anticipated by children, families, and settings alike.