Membership Complaints Policy
Early Childhood Ireland has put in place procedures to enable interested parties to notify the organisation of their comments and complaints.
These procedures include systems to ensure that all feedback (including all complaints) is responded to and addressed within a specified timeframe.
Early Childhood Ireland’s National Pyjama Day is committed to ensuring that all our communications and dealings with our members and our supporters are of the highest possible standard. We listen and respond to the views of members and participants so that we can continue to improve our service.
Our National Pyjama Day Team welcomes both positive and negative feedback.
We aim to ensure:
• it is as easy as possible to make a complaint;
• we treat as a complaint any clear expression of dissatisfaction with our operations which calls for a response;
• we treat it seriously whether it is made by telephone, letter, social media, email or in person;
• we deal with it quickly and politely;
• we respond accordingly – for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, and information on any action taken etc;
• we learn from complaints, and use them to improve
What to do if you have feedback on National Pyjama Day:
If you have feedback about any aspect of our event, you can contact us:
Writing: Early Childhood Ireland, Hainault House, Belgard Square South, Tallaght, D24 RFV0
Please use the word ‘complaint or comment’ in the subject field of your email.
Telephone: 01 4057100
In the first instance, your feedback will be dealt with by our National Pyjama Day Team. Please give us as much information as possible and let us know how you would like us to respond to you, providing relevant contact details.
Mutual Dignity and Respect
Early Childhood Ireland is committed to providing a high-quality service with mutual respect, collaboration, openness, safety and equality, and to promoting an environment that is free from discrimination. Bullying and harassment of any kind by any person towards another will not be tolerated. Full details on our Code of Conduct.
Early Childhood Ireland is committed to providing quality customer service. To enable us to serve you better calls maybe recorded for training and quality purposes. Full details are on our Data Protection Policy and Privacy Statement.