This beautifully illustrated picture book celebrates the hopes and dreams we all share, no matter where we live.
From soft meadows to hills that reach the clouds, we all live under the same sky and are always united.
Britta Teckentrup’s vivid, stylish artwork takes readers on a journey across the world, meeting different animals from different habitats along the way.
The world-wide scope of this book subtly looks at how we, as humans, may have our differences but all live on the same planet and will therefore always have something in common.
- Another title from the award-winning Britta Teckentrup.
- Uses the diversity of the animal kingdom to demonstrate the differences but shared hopes and dreams of communities around the world.
- A complex concept demonstrated in a simple and beautiful way in order to appeal to multiple audiences.
- Clever die-cuts engage little learners.
- Breathtaking scenes from the natural world gently introduce little learners to the concept of diversity.
Format: Board Book
Suitable for age 0-4 years