Hope + Light Particle Filtering Half Mask FFP2 provides highly efficient filtration as well as a 3D design.
These can be purchased using the Grant Programme for Improved Ventilation and Outdoor Play 2021.
Easy to Use
- Unfold the mask.
- Position the mask under the chin covering mouth and nose.
- Adjust the ear loop to make it comfortable
- Press soft nosepiece to conform snugly around the nose.g
- To check ﬁt, both hands over the mask and exhale vigorously. If air ﬂows around nose tighten the nosepiece.
Keep away from direct sunlight. dust,contaminated areas,extreme temperatures,excessive moisture and dangerous chemicals.
Storage Temperature Range:-30’C to +70°C
Storage Maximum Relative Humidity: <80%
Please read this User Information Sheet carefully before using this product. This product complies with the requirements of EU Regulation (EU) 2016/425 for Personal Protective Equipment and meets the requirements of European standard EN149:2001+A1:2009.
- The mask must be selected properly for intended application.
- An individual risk assessment must be evaluated.
- Check the mask that it is undamaged with no visible defects.
- Check the protection class (FFP1 NR/ FFP2NR/ FFP3 NR) is appropriate or the product used and its concentration.
- These devices are designed to protect against both solid and liquid aerosols.