Blind Cord Safety Winders (Pack of 6)
Early years services are required under Regulation 23 Safeguarding health, safety and welfare of child to ensure that blinds are safe and fitted correctly. Early years services should ensure cords of blinds are inaccessible, and looped blind cords are out of the reach of children. This can be achieved through using a Blind Cord Safety Winder to securely fix the cord away from harm.
- Protects from the dangers of dangling cords
- Are easy and quick to install
- Do not interfere with use of blinds.
- Easy to wind and release
- Multipack includes 6
For more information on blind cord safety, download guidelines by the NSAI (National Standards Authority of Ireland) :
- Main page NSAI :https://www.nsai.ie/search/results/eyJyZXN1bHRfcGFnZSI6InNlYXJjaFwvcmVzdWx0cyIsImtleXdvcmRzIjoiYmxpbmQgY29yZCJ9
- Video on blind cord safety : https://www.ccpc.ie/consumers/product-safety/child-safety/window-blinds/
Dimensions: 10cm x 17.5cm x 4cm
Weight: 0.107 kg