These air cleaners are in line with the Guidance for buying and maintaining air cleaners to support good ventilation in Early Learning & Care and School Age Childcare settings issued by the Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth. You can purchase these using the Grant Programme for Improved Ventilation and Outdoor Play 2021.
The Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre notes that measures to reduce risk of exposure that caused Covid-19 from spreading indoors generally fall into three categories: source control, ventilation control and removal/control. Air cleaners can assist in removal control and provide an additional measure of precaution where poor ventilation exists.
- H13 HEPA filter catches 99.9% of particles to 0.1 microns including pet dander and pollen.
- Pre-filter catches large particles like hair and dust.
- Activated carbon filter absorbs and eliminates odours.
- This product has a pre filter and a True H13 HEPA Filter as well as an additional Carbon filter.
- The noise level is less than 50 decibels.
- Filter-replacement indicator light, dimming and display shut-off options and timer. Fitted with a child lock.
Mini Air Purifier
CADR – 230m³/h
Room Capacity – 46 Sq M / 500 Sq Ft
Dimensions – 34 H x 20 W x 20cm D
Filter Life – 2500 Hours
Lifetime Warranty (when genuine filters are used and replaced on time)
Model No MA-25
Room volume is measured by multiplying the measured length and width of the space together, then multiply the result by the height of the room.
Sizes: You can choose from mini, medium or large depending on the room capacity. Designed to be free standing but the mini and medium could be put on a shelf or on top of a storage unit. No wheels.
Cable length: 1.8 metres
Shipping: Free shipping direct from our supplier
Replacement Filters also available to purchase separately.
These Air Purifiers adhere to the technical guidance issued by the Department of children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth (DCEDIY). The units have been tested and certified by a third-party independent testing company which is globally recognised. A HEPA filter test certificate classification to EN1822:2019/ISO 29463 will issue with each unit.
* Air cleaners should not be used to replace ventilation and should be used in conjunction with and to support other methods of ventilation that are available.