Vinyl Powder Free Latex Free Clear Medium Gloves (Box of 100)
These gloves meet the requirements for the Tusla Early Years Inspectorate.
Disposable non powdered Latex free gloves must be worn where there is a risk of contact with blood or body fluids (nappy changes etc). Gloves should be changed and hands washed between each nappy change/exposure to blood or body fluid.
- Double layers of PVC / PU films to provide double protection
- Odour free, results from special formulations
- Ease in donning due to the excellent slippery inner surface
- In grip slightly tacky surface
- Non sterile
- Material : Polyvinyl Chloride Paste Resin
- Colour: Clear
- Design & Features : Ambidextrous, smooth surface, beaded cuff
- Storage: The gloves shall maintain their properties when stored in cool and dry condition. Avoid direct sunlight
- Shelf-life: 5 years from the date of manufacturing
Image may vary.
Also available in size large.
Disposable Glove Sizing Chart available to download.
Biodegradable aprons sold separately.