Jobs Board Terms and Conditions
Benefit of Membership
Welcome to Early Childhood Ireland’s Jobs Board. Our Jobs Board is one of the benefits of membership for Service Provider and Organisation* members. If you have a vacancy, you can list it here free of charge. It is one of the most visited pages on our website, attracting an audience of highly skilled professionals in our sector.
*Organisation members can post up to five adverts free of charge on our Jobs Board per renewal period. We cannot accept advertisements from international organisations.
Jobs Board Terms and Conditions for Members
By using our Jobs Board you are bound by the terms and conditions set out below:
- Posting of Jobs
It is the responsibility of the member to ensure that all details are correct at the time of posting a job on the Jobs Board. Early Childhood Ireland takes responsibility for the accuracy of postings.
- It is the responsibility of the member to ensure that all advertisements are accurate in line with all relevant legislation and do not discriminate on the grounds of sex, race, religion, age, disability, and that all advertisements comply with all relevant Irish national and European regulations in relation to same. Early Childhood Ireland does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to the member as a result of an omission, or failure to comply with the relevant regulations and legislation.
- Early Childhood Ireland reserves the sole right to remove any advertisements without prior notice, which it considers breaches or may breach these regulations.
- Review of advertisements
Any application can be withdrawn if they do not adhere with our terms and conditions or where:
- We are made aware of an advertisement which requests any of the following information from the applicant: Age, sexual persuasion, physical health, mental health, religious beliefs, political beliefs, ethnic or racial origins, membership of a trade union.
- Using material to which you do not own the copyright (unless you have the express permission of the copyright owner).
- Accessing or using any membership account except your own.
- Any photos of children included in an advertisement will be deleted as there are permissions required
- You should not upload photos of children in the advertisement
No information from our Jobs Board can be reproduced in any way via any third party.
- Advertising of Jobs
- Only one advertisement per job post
- The job description should be clear and specific
- Members must ensure they check for applications regularly
- The closing date of applications is the final date the posting will appear on our Jobs Board
- You are solely responsible for dealing with enquiries in relation to your vacancy
- You can upload your logo in the advertisement
- Responses to advertisements
Early Childhood Ireland does not guarantee responses from potential candidates to jobs advertised on our Jobs Board.
- Unlawful and Prohibited Use
- You are prohibited from using the Early childhood Ireland Jobs Board in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair Early Childhood Ireland’s services or be deemed to be in competition with our business activities (as determined by us at our sole discretion).
- You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder.
Jobs Board Terms and Conditions for Applicants
By applying for a job on our Jobs Board, you are agreeing for your data to be uploaded to the specific job.
- Your job application will remain on our system for 3 months before being automatically deleted.