The Kilns Creche & Montessori
We are a small home away from home creche with children aged 1-5
Thank you for reading our advertisement. We have a great opportunity for the right candidate to join our team in the heart of Portmarnock. Our small, purpose built creche is located right across from Portmarnock train station which makes the commute stress free. There is also free parking for staff. We cater for up to 30 children aged 1-5 years and have 4 homely rooms. We require a warm, motivated person to join us. Our creche is definitely a ‘Home away from home’ setting and that’s the atmosphere we always strive to achieve. The right candidate will run their own small class with the support of our team, it’s an excellent opportunity to work alongside hardworking dedicated professionals. This role is full time with a flexible roster.
· Observe and monitor children’s play activities with a sincere and genuine love for working with children
· Organise and prepare age appropriate activities
· A Knowledge of Siolta Quality Framework for Early Childhood Education & Aistear the Early Childhood Curriculum Framework.
· Assist in preparing food for children, serve meals & refreshments to children
· Organizing and comforting children during sleep and rest times.
Qualifications and Experience
· Minimum Fetac level 5
· Be able to multi-task efficiently
· Be able to work as part of a team with good team spirit
· First Aid (an advantage)
40 hour week with flexible working hours.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €22,417.00-€25,326.00 per year
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types: