Website Teach Na Noige
Liscarroll Community Childcare Facility CLG wish to recruit the following position:
Liscarroll Community Childcare Facility CLG is a full day care community childcare facility catering for children from 6 months to 12 years of age. The successful candidate will work in partnership with the Board of Directors to ensure the efficient management of the service, providing a high-quality childcare service to the children & families of the local area.
Essential Criteria for the role would be:
• Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience of working in an early years setting in a supervisory/management position.
• Minimum Level 7 (as listed on the Early Years Recognised Qualification)
• Ability to lead and work as part of a team as well as work on your own initiative
• Thorough knowledge of current legislation & quality standards in relation to full day care childcare.
• Knowledge of funding schemes (ECCE, NCS) and the Early Years Hive
• Experience in managing finances including preparing day to day accounts, budgets, reports to funders etc.
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
• Excellent administrative, organisational & computer skills.
• Current First Aid, Manual handling, Children First, Food Hygiene
• Full Clean drivers’ licence.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo Garda Vetting.
To apply please email cover letter and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Brian Downes, Chairperson, Liscarroll Community Childcare Facility CLG, Castle Heights, Liscarroll, Mallow, Co. Cork.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 12.08.2022 at 12pm.