St. Benedict's Creche
St. Benedict’s Creche is recruiting a part time Childcare Early Educator on a Temporary contract
Role: To support and assist in the provision of part-time day care of the highest quality in a holistic setting for children from 1-5 years.
• A minimum of FETAC Level 5 in childcare or equivalent.
• An understanding of Aistear and Sliota approach
• Minimum 1-year experience in a childcare facility
• Capacity to implement childcare practice in line with organisational policies and procedures.
• Motivated to work on own initiative
• A commitment to working with parents and children in a way that supports positive child development, child-parent relationship and overall child and family well-being.
• To attend all meetings as required e.g. staff meetings, team development
• Demonstrated flexible attitude to work
Applications should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be accepted via CV and Cover Letter.
Selection will involve the shortlisting of applicants for interview based on the criteria for the position.
All applicants who meet the criteria may not be shortlisted for an interview. A panel may be formed to fill future vacancies.
The successful candidate will only be appointed after successful completion of Garda vetting and reference checks.