Website Sherpa Kids South Dublin (D6,6W,14,16)
To assist and support the Programme Coordinator in the effective coordination of the day-to-day running of the Sherpa Kids Afterschool Care Programme; making certain that all children attending receive optimal care at all times, with a focus on a safe and secure environment delivered through a structured, fun, well balanced programme.
We are looking for childcare professionals who are:
* Available to work Mon-Fri : 12.30pm-6:30pm ,Schedule differs during Holiday Programmes
* Genuinely passionate about working with children assisting to deliver safe and stimulating play
* Passionate, creative, friendly and approachable in personality
* Good team player with the ability to work as a team member in a supportive role
* Qualified or studying childcare.
* Driving License an advantage but not essential
* Well organised individual with good attention to detail
*Continuous training and development – career development
* Travel expenses covered.
* Competitive hourly rate
* A fun, caring, professional and progressive career.
* The opportunity to be part of our Sherpa Kids team where employee engagement and job satisfaction is of utmost importance to us
Garda Vetting Check will be required for all staff which will be undertaken following interview
All Covid-19 Precautionary measures in place