Newbridge Family Resource centre
Community childcare service age 2 years 4 months to 5 years
Newbridge Family Resource Centre are currently recruiting for the position of an Early Years Educator for our community based Early Years Pre-school, which caters for children aged 2.4 years to 5 years.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
· A QQI Level 5/6 qualification
· An understanding of, and planning for, the appropriate support and activities required for children.
· A strong teamwork ethic and the ability to work on own initiative.
· A knowledge of Childcare (Amended Pre-school) Regulations (2016).
· An understanding of Child Protection Regulations (Always Children First)
· Possess good communication, oral and written skills.
· Experience of working within an Early Years’ service is desirable but not essential.
· An ability to build strong professional relationships with parents and families of children attending the service.
Please email CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 4th October 2022 @ 12.00 noon.
Shortlisting will apply.