Website Macroom Family Resource Centre
We're focused on quality Childcare Development in Macroom
We are interested to recruit childcare practitioners at all levels to join our team in Macroom Family Resource Centre.
Responsibilities will include:
• To provide an ongoing day-to-day support/supervision to services and other staff in the Pre-School, Daycare, Crèche and After-Schools Sections
• Must have a recognised qualification in childcare or equivalent if trained outside of Ireland. Recognition will be given for additional relevant qualifications.
• Must demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the operation of a childcare facility along with relevant experience within a childcare setting.
• Must demonstrate an ability to handle situations of a difficult nature in a calm and organised fashion, which could arise in a childcare setting.
• Must show an ambition and commitment to further developing and improving the work of the Centre towards the provision of enhanced services to the local community.
• Must demonstrate an adequate level of administration skills to be able to effectively complete necessary daily tasks, rosters, email responses and policy development.
• Must demonstrate a sufficiently high level of awareness of health and safety in all areas of the work of the Centre.
• A high competence in spoken and written English.
Enquiries and Applications which should include a detailed CV, by email to Louise Coughlan (Childcare Manager)