Preschool Facility based in Knocklyon
Little Penguins is delighted to offer the position of an Early Years Educator – AIM Support. Is looking for a dedicated, energetic & motivated person who is committed to providing an excellent standard of care and education to the children in our service.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Minimum FETAC Level 6 or level 7 or 8 in childcare qualification or equivalent (as recognised by DCYA)
• fluent in English
• ability to work well within a team
Roles and Responsibilities
• Good knowledge and commitment to best practice in all aspects of Early Childhood Care and Education (Aistear and Siolta, DES and TUSLA).
• Ensuring compliance with Policies and Procedures
• Attend meetings and undergo training as required
• Conduct and record observations of children complying to ‘Data Protection’ rules
• To support and assist in the provision of the service to the highest standard. Must be able to work on own initiative and as part of team, have a genuine interest in children, their needs, and individual curriculum.
The Successful candidate must have
• Minimum Level 6/ 7 or 8
• Be a team player
• Have a wonderful love for playful learning on creating rich and varied, fun and happy environment for children
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com