Website Limerick Social Service Council, Southside Child and Family Centre.
Limerick Social Service Council, Southside Child and Family Centre,
Invites applications for the following vacancy
Early Years Deputy Manager
Permanent Full Time (39 hours)
The successful candidate will support the Early Years Manager to ensure the Early Years’ Service will be delivered in a professional manner and help create a safe, caring and welcoming environment for the children and their families / carers.
This is a dual role where the Deputy Manager will have responsibility for a room within the service while also working closely with the Early Years Manager.
Successful applicants for the above position must have the following: –
• Minimum Level 7/8 qualification in Early Childhood Care and Education
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an Early Years’ Service
• Experience in ensuring compliance with Pobal and DCEDIY administration and financial requirements
• Access to a suitably insured vehicle
• Previous experience of working with children and families and providing family support / in a community-based service
• Good knowledge of Aistear / Síolta
• Salary: Commensurate with experience and adhering to JLC/ERO Recommendations
• Generous annual leave
• Pension scheme
• Commitment to Continuous Professional Development
• Friendly, welcoming work environment
This is a permanent full-time position subject to 6 months’ probation, 2 written references, Garda Vetting and continued funding from our statutory funding agencies.
Please email cover letter detailing relevant experience for the post & C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject Title “Early Years Deputy Manager Application”
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm on Friday 23rd September 2022.
LSSC is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity
The Post is funded by Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration & Youth and Pobal.