Donoughmore Family Resource Centre
Donoughmore Family Resource Centre CLG wish to recruit the following position:
Donoughmore Family Resource Centre CLG is a full day care community childcare
facility catering for children from 6 months to 12 years of age. The successful
candidate will work in partnership with the Board of Directors to ensure the efficient
management of the service, providing a high-quality childcare service to the children
& families of the local area.
Desirable Criteria for the role would be:
* Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience of working in an early years
setting in a supervisory/management position an advantage.
* QQI Level 7 or above in Early Childhood Education and Care an advantage.
* Ability to lead and work as part of a team as well as work on your own initiative
* Thorough knowledge of current legislation & quality standards in relation to full
day care childcare.
* Knowledge of funding schemes (ECCE, NCS, CCSP) and the Early Years Hive
* Compliance with Tusla, Pobal and Environmental health inspections, and with
* Experience in managing finances including preparing day to day accounts,
budgets, reports to funders etc.
* Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
* Excellent administrative, organisational & computer skills.
* Current First Aid, Manual handling, Children First, Food Hygiene
* Full Clean drivers’ licence.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo Garda Vetting.
To apply please email cover letter and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications is 17.08.2022 at 5pm