Website Deansrath Family Centre
Deansrath Family Centre has an exciting opportunity for the post of Early Years Educator. Our inclusive preschool within a multidisciplinary family support centre requires a passionate, highly qualified individual who puts the needs of the children above all else. This is a 28hr per week post Monday to Thursday with the opportunity for the expansion of hours if required. This post offers a very competitive salary with the opportunity to engage in further training and CPD.
Candidates should apply with their most up to date C.V and a cover letter at their earliest convenience to the manger firstname.lastname@example.org
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE
• Minimum qualification of level 7/8 in Early Childhood Care and Education or equivalent.
• Experience in an early year’s setting is essential.
• A sound working knowledge of Síolta & Aistear
• An inclusive approach to practice
• Knowledge of the Child Care Act 1991 (Early Years Services) (Registration of School Age Services) Regulations 2018
• An understanding and knowledge of the National Quality Framework and of all aspects of operating a quality early years environment
• A good knowledge and understanding of child protection and the duties and responsibilities underlined in Children First
• A good knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety legislation
• Experience of working with parents as partners
• A flexible approach to their work
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• An ability to work in partnership with other Educators
• Prepared to complete a Garda Vetting form and additional mandatory training required for the role
• Be naturally warm and respectful towards children & their needs and interests
• The ability to use your own initiative while also being able to effectively work as part of a team is essential.
• Be passionate regarding the delivery of a quality Early Years’ experience for all children
• Be able to successfully follow a play based/emergent curriculum.
• Have an in-depth knowledge of various pedagogical approaches
• Be passionate regarding outdoor play and the implementation of a nature pedagogy
• A firm belief in inclusion and adapting individual practice to ensure the best individual outcomes for all children
This is a 28 Hour per week contract, extra hours can be made available if required
Salary €18 P/Hr