Bunratty Community Childcare
Part time Position in the afternoons 12.30-5.30
Opportunity to belong to our team working in the toddler room.
To, guide, observe, stimulate and supervise children in a safe and caring environment as part of the childcare team
• To work in close co-operation with the Manager and floor supervisor and the other team members
• To act, as a key worker to specified children
• Ensure the safety, security and well being of all children in your care
• To assist in the planning and implementation of an age appropriate stimulating programme of activities which will enhance the child’s natural growth and development.
• To ensure all quality and safety standards are maintained in the Service at all times
Care of Children
• To be attentive to the children in your care
• To deal with issues as they arise in relation to the well being of children
• To communicate to children at their level
• To provide personal care if necessary (nappy changing, nose cleaning, toileting, washing)
• To carry out planned and unplanned observations using the observation system and materials
Candidates must have fetac level 5 minimum and experience essential.
Interested candidates can email C.V and cover letter to the Manager Anne-Marie Browne at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date :23rd of September 2022