Website ABA Preschool Academy
ABA Preschool Academy is a specialised ASD preschool
ASD Preschool is recruiting
Early childhood / Montessori Level 7/8 to join our team
We look forward to hearing from individuals who would be interested in working as part of a team to work in an early intervention preschool for children with a diagnosis of Autism.
This is an exciting opportunity to learn new skills in a fun, motivating and rewarding environment.
Candidates Must Have:
· Registration with the Teaching Council of Ireland (this is possible with a Level 8 degree, or Level 7 degree with relevant experience under the Further Education route)
· DCYA Approved course
The main duties of the role include (but are not limited to) the following:
· Ensure the safety of all students is always maintained.
· Implementing the children’s Individual Educational Plans.
· Dealing with parents’ queries and reporting to them at the end of each day.
· following the class timetable including breaks and rotas.
· Ensuring the timely completion of paperwork including cleaning schedules, risk assessments, staff and children’s roll.
· Liaising with, and reporting to, management, as necessary.
· Other duties as deemed necessary.
· Someone who is passionate and dedicated to creating a positive environment where students can achieve their full potential
· An individual with demonstrable experience of working well within a team, as well as working independent
Start Date: Immediately
Working Hours: There are a number of roles being advertised:
Full time 8:45 – 5:15 Or 10 – 4
Part time: 8:30 – 1 / 1:30 (23 hour week)
Salary: 15 – 18 euro p/h