During level 5 restrictions, you might like to send some resources to parents, to support them in playing and interacting with their children at home using free or low-cost resources in their home and community.
- Early Childhood Ireland developed these 13 engaging videos (all less than 3 minutes long) First 5 | Preschool at Home | Video Lessons For Families.
- Here’s an inspirational example from an Early Childhood Ireland member of how to keep the connection strong https://www.earlychildhoodireland.ie/blog/together-while-apart/
- And our members will always use our national early years curriculum to frame their practice and activities in building partnerships with parents.
- This is just to remind you that Aistear includes resources for you to use that you can find here.
- You will also be interested that the most recent Tusla early years inspection tool includes a piece about communications with parents:
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if there is anything we can assist you with at this challenging time.