AXA Parks Fund is a new €1m environmental grants programme, supporting local community projects that demonstrate a real commitment to improved outcomes for the environment and communities’ wellbeing. Non-profit pre-schools are eligible to apply for between €3,000 and €20,000 to develop and enhance green space in their local area. This may also be relevant to members whose settings are based in community centres, local sports facilities etc.
Successful projects will include all of the following aspects:
- The green spaces will be on public land accessible to the whole community, or alternatively, they will be of huge benefit to refugees, schools, pre-schools or daycare centres.
- The green spaces and their development will encourage community engagement, participation, and a sense of ownership in the local area.
- The green spaces will improve the local environment by protecting current native biodiversity or supporting the recovery of neglected or damaged natural habitats.
Grant Round Timeline
- Closing Date for applications: Friday, 20 May 2022
- Grants will be awarded in July/August 2022
- Projects should be completed by August 2023
How to apply
- Read through the criteria to check that your organisation and project is eligible. You will find a link to the online application form there.
- Read through the FAQs and the Applicant Resource Pack for additional information you might find helpful. If you have any further questions, please send your query to email@example.com.