Early Childhood Ireland represents 3,500 childcare professional members and the 100,000 families they support nationwide. What are we all looking out for in Budget 2016?
- We have compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions relating to issues arising from Budget 2016.
- Comprehensive Budget Briefing for Members 2016 (14/10/2015)
- Here’s our initial response to Budget 2016 “Government is taking a first step to what must be a planned and substantial increase in state investment, recognising the value of quality childcare to children’s development in their critical early years.”
- Here’s the Department of Children and Youth Affairs press release and breakdown of Budget 2016 childcare funding ‘Minister Reilly announces €85m childcare package in Budget 2016‘.
- Here’s our checklist for childcare investment. Use it to track government’s commitment to supporting parents and early childhood services in Budget 2016.
- Our 8 October 2015, press release “Budget Must Deliver Real Childcare Investment” calls for affordability for parents, sustainability for early childhood educators and quality for children.
- We asked our members one question: What is an absolute necessity for inclusion in Budget 2016? Here’s their answer.
- Download our report Footsteps for the Future launched in July 2015. This is our template for evidence-based investment in childcare from 2016-2021.