- Sharing Knowledge
- Publications and Resources
- Awards Application Form
- Learning Story of the Year Award
- Emergent Curriculum in Action Learning Story of the Year Award
- Learning Story of the Year from a ‘Newcomer’ Award
- Inspired Practice Award 2021
- Partnership with Families Innovation Award 2021
- Leadership for Inclusion Award
- Transitions for Children Award
- Pedagogical Leader Award 2021
- How To Apply for Early Childhood Ireland Awards
- Judging Process 2021
- FAQ Early Childhood Ireland National Annual Awards 2021
- Awards 2020
- Garda Vetting
- Jobs Board
- Member Area
Month: January 2022
Reviewing the Government’s latest annual report for ‘Better Outcomes, Brighter Futures’, the national policy framework for children and young people. The Minister Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth recently published the sixth and final Annual Report for the ‘Better Outcomes, Brighter Futures’ framework.
This week we remind members to send on their GNVB Affiliate Registration letter as soon as they receive it, so we can have their setting reregistered on the National Vetting Portal. Every ELC and SAC setting needs its own unique GNVB number in order to access Garda vetting in the future. We also outline the process for you.
In December 2021 the Minister for Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth, Mr. Roderic O’Gorman launched a consultation seeking the public’s views on the recently agreed EU Child Guarantee.
In the first month of 2022, this Policy Brief looks back at some of the major developments for the Early Learning and School Age Care sector over the past year. Our Policy, Advocacy and Campaigning team engaged with various stakeholders and advocated on behalf of our sector for these welcome advancements.
A reminder to eligible ELC and SAC members that the deadline for the Grant Programme for Improved Ventilation and Play Outside 2021 is extended to 31 January 2022 at 5pm. This grant can be used to source HEPA and air filtration systems