Tutor/Trainer Membership is open to tutors and trainers delivering early childhood care and education and associated topics.
Specific Benefits of Tutor/Trainer Membership
- Tutor/Trainer Membership provides ongoing professional development opportunities. This also includes international professional development (both funded and non funded).
- Tutor/Trainer members will have access to a range of course information, online training resources, web based learning software and practical advice.
- Tutor/Trainer Membership provides networking opportunities with other training practitioners in the sector.
- Tutor/Trainer members will receive Garda Vetting free of charge.
- Tutor/Trainer members will have access to professional indemnity insurance.
- Tutor/Trainer members will be able to avail of reduced rates for Early Childhood Ireland guest speakers and early childhood specialists.
- Tutor/Trainer members will have automatic links to international best practice such as; Reggio Emilia, Queen Maud University Norway, Children in Scotland and the Innocenti Institute Florence.
Overall Benefits of Membership
To have a look at the overall benefits, to which every Early Childhood Ireland member is entitled, please have a look at the Benefits of Membership page.
Cost of Tutor/Trainer Membership
The cost of Tutor/Trainer Membership is €110 per annum.
(A once-off joining fee of €31.50 is payable by first time applicants only)