Student Membership is suitable for all current students of educational institutions such as universities, ITs, VECs nationwide and private colleges.
To qualify for this category of membership students will need to provide evidence of their current status as a student.
Specific Benefits of Student Membership
- Student Membership provides students with support in developing skills and knowledge, through the Early Childhood Ireland website, EZine and access to a dedicated early childhood specialist.
- Student members have access to the Early Childhood Ireland Documentation and Resource Centre.
- Student members can avail of discounted rates on a range of publications and resources. These include Reggio books, resources developed by Ferre Leavers and all Early Childhood Ireland books
- Student Membership entitles students to receive Garda Vetting free of charge.
- Through Student Membership students will have valuable links to childcare providers for work experience.
- Student members will be able to avail of ongoing professional development, at discounted student rates. They will also be able to access to podcasts demonstrating best practice in early childhood care and education services.
- There is no administration fee payable for first time student applicants.
Overall Benefits of Membership
To have a look at the overall benefits, to which every Early Childhood Ireland member is entitled, please have a look at the Benefits of Membership page.
Cost of Student Membership
The cost of Student Membership is €25 per annum.