Parent and Toddler Membership is suitable for local support groups who have come together so that parents and carers can meet and develop friendships in a safe and friendly environment, where their children can also socialise together.
Specific Benefits of Parent and Toddler Membership
- Parent and Toddler Membership provides access to an exclusive insurance package specifically tailored to meet the needs of Parent and Toddler groups.
- It also provides access to speakers on a range of topics of specific interest to the Parent and Toddler group.
- Membership facilitates professional development opportunities specific to the needs of the Parent and Toddler group e.g. workshops promoting positive behaviour, weaning, toilet training, speech and language development.
- Parent and Toddler group members will be able to avail of practical information on parenting and education.
- A dedicated Parent and Toddler section on the Early Childhood Ireland forum.
- Membership also provides the opportunity to advertise the Parent and Toddler group on the Early Childhood Ireland website as well as networking opportunities with other parent and toddler groups.
- Parent and Toddler group members will have access to free Garda Vetting for all the adults in the group.
Overall Benefits of Membership
To have a look at the overall benefits, to which every Early Childhood Ireland member is entitled, please have a look at the Benefits of Membership page.
Cost of Parent and Toddler Membership
The cost of Parent and Toddler Membership is €67 per annum.
(A once-off joining fee of €31.50 is payable by first time applicants only)