Organisational Membership is open to groups and organisations who want to be part of a professional body, dedicated to the provision of quality early childhood care and education in Ireland.
This membership is suitable for organisations such as County Childcare Committees and both national and international statutory/voluntary organisations.
Specific Benefits of Organisational Membership
- Organisational members will have the opportunity to contribute and participate in collaborative actions, thus raising public awareness of issues affecting the sector.
- Organisational Membership provides links with national and international organisations through the Early Childhood Ireland network. These links will facilitate the sharing of sector related knowledge.
- Through Organisational Membership members will be able to contribute to the shaping of public policy and practice and to lobby for support of the sector.
- Organisational members will have access to free Garda Vetting for the organisation.
- Organisational members will receive invitations to biannual national policy seminars.
Overall Benefits of Membership
To have a look at the overall benefits, to which every Early Childhood Ireland member is entitled, please have a look at the Benefits of Membership page.
Cost of Organisational Membership
The cost of Organisational Membership is €110 per annum.
(A once-off joining fee of €31.50 is payable by first time applicants only)