Full Day Care Membership is provided for owners or managers of full day care and education services.
This kind of membership is suitable for anyone who offers a structured day care service for pre school children, for a period of more than 5 hours per day. (This could include services who also offer sessional pre school / afterschool services for children, in addition to the full day care service.)
Services must be notified to the HSE and be able to provide the date of their last inspection.
Specific Benefits of Full Day Care Membership
Full Day Care Membership provides access to the services of an early childhood specialist, with experience in the sector to answer and discuss queries relating to quality, HR, legal and business issues.
The specialist will also be able to advise and support you in providing a quality, sustainable service which meets regulation standards.
- Full Day Care Membership provides access to an exclusive insurance package specifically tailored to meet the needs of Full Day Care Services.
- Full Day Care Members will have exclusive web-based access to a range of business aids including: sample contracts, sample support and supervision forms, sample appraisal forms etc.
- Full Day Care members will be provided with opportunities to network, sharing ideas and practice.
- Owner/Managers will be able to avail of ongoing continuing professional development opportunities, tailored to meet the needs of the Full Day Care sector.
- Owner/Managers will benefit from advocacy specific to the Full Day Care sector
- Full Day Care members will have access to free Garda Vetting for all the staff working in their service.
Overall Benefits of Membership
To have a look at the overall benefits, to which every Early Childhood Ireland member is entitled, please have a look at the Benefits of Membership page.
Cost of Full Day Care Membership
The cost of Full Day Care Membership is €175 per annum.
Please note we have an Membership for 2014 which is from January 1st to December 31st.
For service providers operating 1 or more services there is a discount of €15 for the 2nd and subsequent services.
(A once-off joining fee of €31.50 is payable by first time applicants only)