Early Childhood Ireland delivers a range of training for FETAC/QQI Level 6 qualifications.
This qualification is suitable primarily for:
those who are already working in as a team/room leader or in a supervisory capacity in a childcare setting
those who are hoping to progress to a team/room leader role
- those who have completed Level 5 are wish to upskill
Major and Component Awards
Early Childhood Ireland delivers training leading to Level 6 Major and Component awards.
In order to achieve a full FETAC/QQI Level 6 Certificate (a major award) a learner must complete eight Level 6 Components.
The full list of FETAC/QQI Level 6 training courses offered by Early Childhood Ireland is listed below. We offer courses in classroom based settings and through online training.
Please click on the individual links to access a full description of each course.
- Level 6 Child Development 6N1942
- Level 6 Early Childhood Curriculum 6N1944
- Level 6 Childhood Social Legal & Health Studies 6N1945
- Level 6 Supervision in Early Childhood Care 6N1973
- Level 6 Work Experience 6N1946
- OR Level 6 Work Practice 6N1947
- Level 6 Communications 6N1950
- Level 6 Early Learning Environment 6N1933
- Level 6 Early Childhood Literacy & Numeracy 6N1935
To view our full schedule of training courses please check our upcoming Training Courses